Sunday, February 17, 2008

How Did I Miss This??

With all of my FreeCycle running around mixed with a week of being miserably sick, I somehow forgot to post this layout I did of hubby on February 5th!!


Photos of my hubby and his IH ScoutII truck taken January 7, 2008. (The rare moments that I am able to snap a photo of him that he isn't hiding his face, or sleeping, he's on the phone!! *giggles*)

Background, Bee, Sun & Cloud from Lazy Days by Gina Marie Huff of Weeds & Wildflowers
Flowers from Flower Frenzy Freebie by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Grass from Famers Market by Jen Ulasiewicz at KBandFriends
Blue Blooms from Build A Bloom Sample by Jen Ulasiewicz at KBandFriends
Twigs from Nature's Potpourri by Jen Ulasiewicz at KBandFriends
Chickadee from Seasonal Mix by Kathryn Balint at KBandFriends
Black Cat from Summer Reading Freebie by Carol Baumann at KBandFriends
Kitten from KDoodle Freebie by Patricia Christensen at Weeds & Wildflowers

Fonts: Milk & Cereal, Lindsay Splash

Plug-Ins: EyeCandy4000 - Shadowlab,
EyeCandy5:Impact - Backlight

No comments :