Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Week Later...

And I finally had enough strength to take a bath and wash my hair. I feel much better, but by the time I dried my hair and put on a clean gown, it drained me of all of my energy.

Yesterday I managed to do 2 loads of dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and put them away with the help of Kat...but again, afterwards it drained me of all of my energy.

I'm able to eat again, and now am craving pizza. (Hubby will be home soon and I'm hoping to convince him to call in an order...if not, then I have no idea what I'll be eating tonight. *giggles*)

The only things that remains of whatever this is that has put a whooping on me is an annoying cough and the occasional dizzy spell. It's like I have this scratchy, tickling feeling in my throat and I just can't seem to make it go away. I manage to cough up something, only to have it magically appear again. *sigh* As for the dizzy spells, I'm ok if I don't stand up to fast, or try to pick something off of the floor.

Since I felt better today, I tried to do some work on my new scrapkit. It's one that has been in the works for over a month now...but due to laptop woes and recent sickness, I just wasn't able to complete. I'm actually proud of myself today...I managed to create a preview!!
I'm hoping to have it uploaded to the store soon...

No comments :