Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Tuesday's 10 Thoughts On Wednesday...

1. Lying on right side causes right nostril to stop working.

2. Lying on left side cause left nostril to stop working.

3. Lying with head elevated and centered causes BOTH nostrils to stop working. *sigh*

4. Standing up too quickly causes floor to come speeding up to head.

5. Head bounces on floor that is covered with carpet.

6, Head does not bounce on bathroom door.

7. Tongue feels furry and no longer can taste real food.

8. Ice Cream, Yogurt & Banana Pudding is the only thing that tastes normal and can stay down.

9. I've upgraded from water and juice to water and green tea.

10. After days of coughing up lungs, I no longer can talk.

11. Trying to talk without a voice makes me sound like a frog that has been squished.

12. Why do my eyes feel like they have hot pokers sticking in the back of them when I try to look left and right??

13. I wished my body would make up it's mind if it's cold or hot. I'm tired of moving the covers.

14. Managed to stay up longer than 5 minutes last night, but left me extremely exhausted and caused my body to hurt.

15. I think I've fallen in love with Nyquil!!

*sorry y'all...I tried to keep it to 10...
sprays Lysol and heads back to bed*

No comments :