Honestly, I had no intention of going to my hairstylist today...but when I had to drop off Kat at Driver's Ed for a 2 hour period, I figured it was plenty of time for a quick trim. I pull in and notice they are closed for lunch. Knowing I was limited on time, I went against my gut-feelings of just returning tomorrow and stopped by to see my former pastor's wife that cuts hair. Now, this is the same woman that has chopped my hair off twice before, and brought me to tears both times. You would think that I would have learned my lesson with TWO unhappy events...guess I needed a third time to let it sink in.
I explain to FPW the reason I had to cut my hair to begin with and described IN DETAIL how I wanted it to end up. I had done my homework and knew how much needed to be removed for the style I was after. I even told her how long I wanted the front and how short I wanted the back, and even let her know that she was NOT to come near me with a razon to shave my neck!! There was even a lady that worked in the same salon that had the EXACT hairstyle I wanted and I even pointed at her and said, "I wanted THAT WOMAN'S HAIR"!!
I wanted this.......

I got this...
NOTICE, how the front does NOT come down past the chin. It's hard to see from the second photo, but instead of it being a 45 degree like I mentioned...it's more of a 15 degree. And the worst thing...she SHAVED the back of my freaking neck!! Not only THAT, but she didn't shave it completely off, so there are these little hairs sticking out everywhere. I've been itching ever since and now ready to go postal on someone!! Seriously, it looked better after I whacked it myself a month ago. *cries*
She gave me a dry cut...didn't even style it, so I came home, washed and styled it...still didn't help me like it any better. So now, I have 2 choices...I can either leave it like it is and hate it, or I can go to my REAL stylist and get her to cut it at the proper angle (only even more shorter than I wanted it to begin with) and hate it until it grows to the correct length. Either way, my neck will still drive me insane until the little wild hairs grows completely out.
Ending on a bright note...
Guess I should be thankful that FPW was just happy to see me and didn't charge to whack my hair leaving me still with a pocket full of money.

No comments :
Post a Comment