Due to # 9 falling on Easter, AND the host site dealing with a trojan virus that freaked out half the racers cause their antivirus programs didn't catch it (thankfully I have AVAST! and it immediately caught it when I opened the site...) this challenge was hosted by NDISB again. This time our challenge was to: scrap an altered art page. It can be about anything you want. You choose the subject, you choose the products. The only requirement is that it be in the altered art style. Simple enough!! Especially since I've had lots of experience with ATC's (artist trading cards) and my altered rooms. This time, though, I went with something a little more "fantasy"...lol
Click
HERE for FULL CREDITS
#10 came out today...but it's another ROADBLOCK and asking for the team member that didn't complete #6 to do this one. That gets me off the hook...lol...but it does require journaling which isn't something my partner is comfortable with. However, I did give her some great tips about making it easy on her...instead of writing several paragraphs about a particular subject...to make a list of things that scare her, or a list of what she would do with a million dollars. After I mentioned that, she was like, "OMG, now I'm not so terrified and know exactly what I'm going to do". I can't wait to see what she comes up with!! *giggles*
No comments :
Post a Comment