Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HELLO & ADSR3 - #6 - Roadblock: Spin-A-Lift

My ADSR3 partner (missLilly) introduced me to a new messenger this morning...HELLO. I must say that I'm in love with it due to the KEWL drag & drop feature of sharing photos & scrap layouts INSTANTLY. I've had other messengers that allowed photo sharing, but it always took forever, and I never had good luck with them. The only drawback that I see having this messenger is trying to convert all of my buddies on the other messengers to switch. muwahahahah

ADSR3 #6 challenged one member of each team to take a layout from their partner and turn it 90 degrees left or right, a full 180 degrees, OR flip it horizontally or vertically to come up with a brand new composition. THEN switch the subject matter so it's opposite of the original page. This is what I came up with...


FULL CREDITS:
Grunge Overlay by AcmDesignz
Pet Word Overlay from Felty Add On by Calico Designs
Backgrounds from For My Dog by MyriaM
DoodleDog from Felty Dog2 by Calico Designs
Button, Pawprint and Tag from Muddy Paws by Taran Conyers/TKWhimsy and Co.
Collar from Mascotas by LBScraps
Dog Collar from Felty Dog & Cat Tags by Calico Designs
Rawhide from Give A Dog A Bone by Maria LaFrance

This is my partner's original layout...


FULL CREDITS:
KIT USED:Purrfect
DESIGNED BY:Lizandherbabes
LAYOUT DESIGNED BY:Misslilly
PIC PROVIDED FOR THE CHALLENGE
Created with Scrapbook Max & uploaded with Scrapbook Flair software

No comments :