Today began week 3 and challenge #5 of ADSR3 (Amazing Digi Scrap Race - Season 3). The challenge...complete a project that features an inteview with an inanimate object including a minimum of 4 questions & answers.
I had numerous ideas...my stove, my bathroom scales, my washing machine, my steam cleaner, my laptop, my medicine and even the clothes in my closet, but what I finally settled on was one of my addictions. CHOCOLATE!!
JOURNALING READS:
1. What makes you taste so good?
I'm filled with yummy goodness.
2. What forms do you come in?
Mainly liquid and solid.
3. Why are you so addicting?
I can be used in and on so many things.
4. Can you elaborate?
I can be found in fudge, cake, ice cream,
cookies, candybars, coffee, on fruit, nuts
and the list goes on and on...
FULL CREDITS:
Background from Grungilicious Love by Shandy Vogt
Inked Edge Freebie by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Next Generation Overlay by Shandy Vogt
Book from Grandcestors by Idgie's Heartsong
Frame from Vintage Photo Frames by Nancy Comelab
Chocolate Photo, candy bar & hot fudge on spoon created from Acclaim Images
Wooden Spoon from Trash to Treasure by Tina Williams
Font: Jerry's handwriting
Program: PSP-9
Sunday, March 9, 2008
My Interview With Chocolate
Labels:
acclaim images
,
ADSR3
,
idgie's heartsong
,
nancie rowe janitz
,
nancy comelab
,
sandy vogt
,
tina williams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment