It's a sad day in the world of scrapbooking...I just learned that Tina Williams is closing the doors to her store. Will hate to see her go...but wish her all the best in wherever life takes her. Don't pass up on this great opportunity of grabbing some amazing products at an incredibly low price!!
SO...on to the good news...
For the past 2 weeks, I've been trying to decide if I wanted to purchase a bus ticket and risk health issues by riding 24 hours one way to see youngest son graduate, or go broke by purchasing a plane ticket so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable. In the end, I called YS and let him know that it just wasn't possible for me to make it...that was until last night. MIL called hubby and before I knew it, had purchased me round trip airfare!! *jumping up and down* So now I have less than a week to pack, his graduation ceremony is Monday evening!!



1 comment :
What great news about your sons graduation and you being able to go! I am so excited for you!
I am closing the doors yes, but always remember when one door closes another is often opened! I will still be around the scrapping community and keep your eyes open for some exciting news!
Post a Comment