1. It's nearly 1pm and I'm still trying to get motivated enough to move.
2. Every muscle in my body is screaming in pain from yesterday's overexertion of removing grease, dirt & grime off of every surface.
3. The discovery of the leaning wall and the layers of flooring yesterday was a setback I wasn't expecting.
4. I spent some time reconfiguring the design, before bedtime, and I'm quite pleased with the new solutions
3. Sherry posted yesterday about the Making Your Home Your Haven challenge. I had to tweak the "cleaning routine" a bit since my entire house has been turned upside down while doing my kitchen, but overall is completely doable and I'm looking forward to adding this to my everyday routine.
4. Did you know that dog and cat hair will stick to walls, appliances and the underside of chairs and tables? Just what I found on the side of stove and dishwasher yesterday made me want to cry.
5. I've never been one to pull out appliances to clean behind them. Install and forget it had been my motto until yesterday's major cleaning. I'm thinking I need to incorporate "clean all surfaces of appliances" maybe every 2 weeks to control the dust and accumulation of pet hair.
6. Kat was healed during one of their drama nights in Jasper this past weekend. \0/ She no longer needs her glasses. She came home Sunday night jumping up and down and telling me all about it. *giggles*
7. Speaking of Kat's drama team...every weekend, for the rest of the summer, they are booked. (Some even being out of state.) She's getting a printed schedule for me tomorrow night so that I can keep up with everything.
8. Foraged through the pantry for dinner ideas…looks like we’re having Salmon Croquette with rice & green beans.
9. I can’t put it off any longer…I’m draining and sanitizing the freezer sometime TODAY so that I can start restocking this weekend when the child support check arrives.
10. Hubby woke up today happy and all smiles. I have no idea what put it there, but I’m glad to see him smiling again!
No comments :
Post a Comment