Saturday, January 17, 2009

Now I Feel Stupid...

A week ago, I posted a layout about celebrating 4 years smoke free. You can find it HERE. Last night I was transferring blog posts from 360 to my Multiply (so i can remove my 360 forever) when I came upon my post during the time I was sick and had quit smoking...it was written in January 2006. Which means I'm not celebrating 4 years smoke free...I'm celebrating 3 years.

I guess it's true what they say...by the time you get our age, the memories start blending together. ROFL!!

I know how I'll be spending today...redoing that layout!!

1 comment :

Faye Hadfield said...

Why does that sound just like you??? Oh, I know, it was you!!
Don't you worry about it - what's a year between friends?
Just be glad that you succeeded and you are free of the demon weed!! *hehehe*
Love you Chick!!!