- I'm FREEZING!! Hubby and I woke at 6am to drive to the salvage yard to drop off the two refrigerators that didn't work. Unfortunately, the top was off of the truck and it was raining. We've been home nearly 2 hours and I'm still not warm.
- To answer someone's question on my last post about my fridge infested with bugs...in the past 12 years, other than the occasional wood roach (the kind with wings that fly at you) that has found it's way in during the winter, we've not had a roach problem. We are located on 2 acres of land, so no worries about close proximity to others. The fridge is still outside and now covered with plastic due to the rain.
- The thought that I may not be able to kill all of the bugs inside it is very depressing. I went out several times last night to spray the fridge and to see if anything came out of it's hiding place. Killed two itty bitty ones the first time, but didn't see anything after that.
- I don't know if it's because I was in the rain earlier, or from all of the cleaning that I did to the fridge the last 2 days...but every part of my body is in pain.
- I'm now worried if we made the right decision by accepting this fridge.
- I just contacted an exterminator to find out what I could do to rid my bug infested fridge. Looks like a possibility of going another 2 weeks without a fridge while I continue to spray inside it, set bug traps, and make sure that all water sources have been removed from fridge and surrounding area.
- I wonder if it would have been less hassle and headache if we'd purchased the side by side. Probably be my luck their house was infested with bugs too.
- Nothing to do about it now except invest in more bug killing stuff. I'm determined to eliminate the bugs and won't rest...and definitely won't be bringing the fridge inside my home until they are gone.
- When I told hubby what exterminator suggested, he didn't seem all that concerned. Does he not realize this is going to take some time to deal with? Does he also not realize the entire length of time exterminating also means we will be be without a fridge for the same length of time?
- Am I allowed to break down and cry now?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Ten Thought Tuseday...3-31-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment