My health is good. I've not had an arthritis flair up in a while. My sugar and BP are within a normal range. I'm full of energy. And though I am experiencing a few sore muscles from all of the vigorous fridge cleaning lately, I feel amazing.
My house is nearly in order again. We still have the bathroom project and the kitchen floor to finish, so there are building materials stacked in the den...but all of the clutter has been removed from the rest of the house and it is looking great!!
Summer will be here before I know it. My remodel projects should be finished by then. Homeschool will be put on hold and Kat will probably be gone all the time. I will have a lot of free time on my hands.
I'm seriously thinking about working outside the home again. With my health better, the house in order and a summer with nothing to do...it feels like the perfect time.
No comments :
Post a Comment