Thursday, September 20, 2007

OUR FALL GRAB BAGS ARE HERE!!

A Brand New grab Bag full of 3 NEW Fall Theme products specially created for your scrapping pleasure. See them ALL HERE

Each Grab Bag is different and has the designers own unique flair, but they are designed to go together. Grab one or grab them all and have a mega kit! You can purchase each Grab bag for $2.00!!

ATTENTION:

Today ONLY Purchase ALL 5 Grab Bag and receive a Gift Certificate for $5.00 to use anyway you desire!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Kat does happy dance, dad just send my weekly allowance **evil grin** who needs books, when I can get my scrap fix...LOL....

Now how do I get my coupson for buying all five??? *rubs hands together with big smile*

Unknown said...

Ok well, if you sent an email, I didn't get it. I seem to be having email issues as of late. *sigh*

justyinbham@yahoo.com (retyping b/c maybe I typed it wrong the first time - it's been known to happen!!)