Thursday, October 4, 2007

Caught Up In A Creative Whirl-Wind...And A Freebie Too!! :D

For a while, it appeared that I had dropped off the face of the Earth...but I am alive and well, and have been working my creative fanny off!! *giggles* The first part of the week I bought blushbutter's VICTORIAN WEDDING KIT so that I could participate in dustybear's QP EXCHANGE. OMGoodness...y'all just wouldn't believe how gorgeous this kit is!! To see the previews just doesn't give it justice!! Anywhoos...this is my contribution.
Once it was completed, I got caught up in creating layouts and figured it was about time I got started on some of my CT-Layouts!! *giggles* This next layout features Baby Verbena by Kathryn Balint of KBandFriends.

You would think that I would have stopped there...but NOOOO!! The creative bug bit me so hard that I created another ABOUT ME-Challenge layout - The Many Faces Of Me (Phase II-page 7...Odd & Whimsical Pictures of You & Add a Story/Stories Describing the Situations.) This is an ongoing challenge at Tina Williams Designs yahoo group hosted by Idgie. With the exception of the duck, everything is from Tina Williams Designs.

Finally, this week started "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DESIGN" contest over at JUST FOR THE SCRAP OF IT. You know what that means--LOTS OF FREEBIES!! I'm one of 30 contestants vying for a designing position in their store. Round 1 is in full swing and I'm up against SO MANY talented artists!! You've just GOT to check them out!! This is my contribution:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD and make sure you grab all of the other kits as well. Combined, they make an AWESOME MEGA KIT!! :D

1 comment :

Rachael's Scraps said...

Hey Jay! Just wanted to let u know that I nominated you for Creative Blogger! check my blog!!!