Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 6 and 7 of 40 Days

Christmas has come and gone and I've managed to keep myself occupied so I don't have time to sit around and get depressed. It's the same every year...the excitement gets built up the day before, the presents get opened, the food gets eaten, and then the blues takes over.

This year I didn't let it happen. First of all, hubby was scheduled to work Christmas Day, so we planned to do "Christmas" on Christmas Eve. I got up early and cooked, we had dinner and opened gifts, then hung out the rest of the day watching Christmas movies. The day of Christmas, I got up early again to make my Christmas Sausage Bread, only to learn that hubby didn't have to work after all. They called to tell him that he wasn't needed. So we watched more movies and nibbled on all sorts of food throughout the day while Kat and OS went to exchange gifts with their friends.

By evening, kids back home, I decided to scrap more pages for the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose Challenge at Divine Digital. Though each day gets tougher for me to accomplish, I'm so glad that I signed up for this one...it's really making me think differently about the way I scrap my family's memories!!

Day 6 is about what inspires me...

To save me from massive amounts of typing...
Go HERE to read journaling and full credits.

Day 7 is a love letter I had to write to myself...


Go HERE to read journaling and full credits.

No comments :