Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm TRYING To Be Thankful...


1. Though my joints are sore and stiff and I still have moments where I'd like to do bodily harm to an irritating neighbor, (all because they are trying to jack up the price of their home that's on the market) I'm thankful that my yard is clean.

2. Though Amber's mom treated Amber's hair and got rid of them, Matt shaved his head and treated his entire room and clothing and got rid of them, the SOB's STILL found their way into my hair again...and yet I'm thankful that it gives me a good excuse to do all of my laundry AGAIN and sort through my clothes to get rid of MORE things.

3. I am VERY thankful that I have Olive Oil in my pantry and am fully awake for the next 8 hours while the oil treats my hair as I do load after load of laundry and spray every surface that is covered with fabric that I've come in contact with...

4. Though hubby's best friend will have a hard time dealing with the next few weeks, I am thankful he is no longer with The Drunken Goddess and I don't have to worry about him as much.

5. Though it grieved hubby to get rid of the Thunderbird, I'm thankful he ended up selling it to Roger AND that Roger GAVE hubby the cherry picker!! (We were able to put gas in hubby's truck and purchase a few more groceries.)

6. Though I ended up sitting in hubby's truck for 2 hours in the humid, hot weather, I'm thankful that I was able to use the time to go through this week's sale papers and my new magazine.

7. I'm ESPECIALLY thankful for the REASON I had to sit in hubby's truck for so long...him filling out applications.

8. It's Thursday...I'm thankful that I get to pay bills tomorrow.

9. ACK!! It's Thursday...that means I forgot to call my phone company yesterday to get them to release all of the blocks on my phone number so that we can switch to digital phone...I'm thankful I can do it later today so that my digital phone can be installed by next Friday.

10. The buzzer just went off on my washing machine...I'm thankful this list is done.

No comments :