Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WEDNESDAY WISHES...(**UPDATED**!)

Well, this is a first!! I seem to be without any wishes today!! (At least for new kits...lol) I've been so busy this past two weeks with designing my own kits and spending time with YS that I've had no time to daydream while browsing through the shops. (Ya know, kind of like window shopping-but online.) Hahaha

Sometime today (maybe tomorrow) my kits will be available for purchase at Tina Williams Designs & Friends!! I've cut through the red tape, and the shelves are clean and ready...but I've misplaced my paperwork. Never fear, it will turn up, I'll get it signed, and will be in Tina's hands before you know it!!

In the meantime, here are two more previews for you to look over!!


8 different word art taken from 1 Corinthians 13,
inspired from the word art I created for my LO,
"THE GREATEST GIFT-Album Cover"


For those LO's that need a touch of grunge, try
one of these rainbow colored papers!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Your previews are great! Love the papers - all those wonderful colors. the vintage kitchen stuff makes me want to make more recipe cards. Nice flower collection too. Lots of goodies to fill your store. Keep up the great work and much success to you.