Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We Interupt This Program For A Special Announcement...

It seems I'm a tad bit late in getting the word out...FRESH FOLIAGE & AUTUMN BREEZE are sitting on the digi-shelves in the store!! I apologize that I didn't advertise this yesterday...we'll just blame it on brain damage from lack of sleep...LOL!!

Along with these two kits, all of my items are 40% off!! Don't wait to take part in the savings...after September 5th, they will return to regular price.

We Now Return You To The Regularly Scheduled Program...

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Designs!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I didn't realize you were still up. Yeah, I can never sleep so I just surf and blog until drowsy.

SherryD said...

Cute Halloween kit! You have been so busy.

And now I'm tagging you! Yes, Chrysti got me, so now I'm tagging you. Tell us 6 quirly things about yourself, then tag another 6 artist/bloggers to do the same.

Hugs.